Friday, March 10, 2006

Suelens sisters graduation in Brazille

Hi Roselyn!!

How are you??

Here is some pictures of my sister graduation.
My mother and my father, Me and my boyfriend, my father and my sister dancing valse and the family together!!

I'm studyng and working with my father, and next week I'll start English again!!!

How is Kim and Laure??? I saw in your blog the new students.

I miss Australia and you!!

Hugs,

Suelen.

- When will you come to Brazil to know my city and Rio de Janeiro??



Thanks Suelen, for the pics looks as if you had an excellent time, say hello to all the family for me and wish them the best. Akiko the little Japanese girl just left this morning, I had to get up at 4am, but then you know how it is in this crazy house, come home from taking Akiko to the bus, and Jenefer is rushing out to Bryon Bay, Laure is doing 3 exams today, has done really well in two so far, then she will be partying well tonight after all exams are finished.

Have a new student coming next weekend he is German will by going to your college with Jenefer. Hopefully I will get over there when things quiten down here, the Lord knows when, you know how much I am waiting to go to Rio De Janeiro. All for now, Love Rossi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Web Page Counters
free hit counter