Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sally back home in Tiawan

Hey Sally glad you got home safely, Kim arrived home safely to, hope you are not working to hard, is it very cold over there.

Laure is going skydiving this weekend, and her family are arriving this coming week are staying here for about a week in the city at the Marriot, and then going on to Cairns for about 2 weeks I think, I am sure she is getting excited to see them her two brothers are coming to.

Hope you find a good English Teacher it will be very good for you to keep up you English you where doing so well. Say hello to all you family for me and stay safe.

We have a French girl arriving next week and the following month a German Guy, hope we get on as well as Kim, Laure, you and myself did, but I am sure we will having a bit of a rest till then.

Will put up pic of Laure Skydiving when I get them, mad bloody mad she is jumping out of a plane but then so did Joelle and Simone and they loved it. Their all crazy

Love Rossi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Web Page Counters
free hit counter