Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Well Sarah is finally going home to Germany, after 9 months in Brisbane

Sarah visited me yesterday before she goes home to Germany, to say good bye, we had a great visit talking over all her adventures since she has left me, and gone exploring on her own.

Have a safe trip home and say hello to all your family for me, especially your Grandmother and thank her for the lovely towels she posted over to me, it was a very lovely thought from her, I know that she has missed you very much indeed and will be so excited to see you again.

Keep in touch, and let me know how things are going Rossi
You got a lot of thinking to do there young lady, time will surely give you all the answers, and I will probably see you back here again, before I turn around. Take Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Web Page Counters
free hit counter