Tuesday, November 29, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a Hoot

Its crazy I went to research a story for Rebelle Nation this morning, so I googled, and what do you think happened under the Google Search site, guess what one of the sites of reference was
Rebelle Nation, what a hoot, well you all may not think so, but it was a hoot for me , I did a double take when I saw it.

ReBelle Nation: Wednesday, November 02, 2005
CIA Holds Terror Suspects in Secret Prisons ... By the end of the month, Roberts
is convinced that Saddam is harboring both al Qaeda and weapons of mass ...
rebellenation.blogspot.com/ 2005_11_02_rebellenation_archive.html - 198k - Cached - Similar pages

http://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-16,GGLD:en&q=EU+wants+to+oust+any+member+nations+harboring+CIA+%22secret+prisons%2E%22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Web Page Counters
free hit counter