Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Myself Kim and Suelen at the EKKA

Oh Hell I am not a puppy anymore, was I exhausted we were to go all day and catch as many events as we could but I lasted all of 4 1/2 hours the girls were not much better, utter exhaustion had set in,

I was talking to my Son after arriving home and he was saying his little one was still there with her mum and grandmother was having a ball and was staying for the firworks, and I know they would have, Hell where do they get the energy from.

Oh to be so young again, Hell the thought is tiring, but I know my baby had a ball she would make sure she did and she went with plenty of money to spend, she does love her money, so she would have had a ball, my little one.

I was just plain tired tired tired, Bought a back pack and nice comfortable shoes and never even got some shots of the fireworks oh well too bad.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Web Page Counters
free hit counter