Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just heard from Lea, she has arrived back in Switzerland.

Hello Rossi..
How is it going? I’m already back in Switzerland. I arrived yesterday morning. My travel right across Australia was awesome. I had an eventful time. I visited the Outback ( Uluru, Kings Canyon) and it was really hot in the sun up to 54 degrees. The Great Barrier Reef was very nice as well, it was colourful and we have seen sharks, turtles and big rays. The first time diving was scary for me, but after 5 minutes i enjoyed every second.The great Ocean Road was very beautiful, special the sunsets(look at the pictures)But not only Australia is a very nice country, Switzerland, too(I took this picture yesterday next to my house)I wish you a great time and I hope I will hear something from you soon....
All the best Lea



Lea Uluru Northern Territories














12 Apostles Melbourne














Sydney Opera House












Sunset next to Leas' Home in Switzerland





Hear from you when you get to Africa, Have a wonderful trip and working holiday, and send plenty of pics of your adventure.
Peace Rossi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Web Page Counters
free hit counter