Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Jimmy and Jackie leave tomorrow, it has only been a short visit, but I know that they have had a wonderful time,

Just as Monina, Fabio, Michael and Myself have. Long Conversations about all our cultures, and countries. Jimmy and Jackie are off to Sydney tomorrow morning for the day and then to New Zealand for 2 days and home to China, Jimmy is coming back to Sydney at the end of the year and will travel up to see me for a few days, he is going to learn how to cook, and cook me a big Chinese meal when he comes back, Hhhhmmmm that will be interesting I must say.













Monica and Fabio, leave also tomorrow, they are heading into the city to stay for as long as they can, they are hoping to have a couple of years here, so I would imagine that I will see them fairly often, the house will be empty, just Michael and myself for a few days at least, until the next tribe come along, which is not to long in coming. 5 days I think.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Web Page Counters
free hit counter