Monday, December 26, 2005

Another Christmas is here 2005 and another year about to begin ahhhhhhhh I must be getting old they are coming so past now. Poor decrepid me

Well Laure is off to Sydney and Melbourne with Hanna for 2 weeks, Sally is off to Alice Springs for 7 days with her friend, and Kim is hanging around Brisbane. Me, well I will be cooking for an Army and busily shopping for pressies for the Grandkids, Ahhhhhhh cant you just see the money flashing away before your eyes. There will be 30 0f us this year all the family here except for Mark and Mel, but I expect they will call for sure.

I got a Christmas present from Kristen, wonderful she is flying me up for 1 week to see them, isnt that a wonderful present, so I will be sharing my time between Kris and her Parents on the cane farm, really looking forward to seeing them again, it has been a year 18 months since Kristen got married, so there will be plenty to catch up on.

Kev is coming and picking me up to go up to Cairns for a day or two to catch up with Brian and Ethel, it will be great I havent seen them for so long, they missed the reunion so there will be plenty to talk our heads of about. Will leave here New Years Day, better watch out guys, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Web Page Counters
free hit counter