Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hey Martino hope you not climbing any more mountain tops and scaring everyone silly Ciao to you all, Thinking of you all, lots of hugs Peace

I'm very happy to hearing You!
Say hello to Lillian and congratulation, she is really a Lady. I like her
very much.
Best wishes to Con, Maria, Pepp and Rita. Say them to write me e-mails.
Now Kim is on holiday for a week, but you alone or have you other guestes?
Alberto was excited, but after this first school week he is very Happy and
all is o.k...... for him.
Marta and me little less than him, because now have must to add an other
wraiting-desk into their bedroom. Look at pictures!

Well I will say goodmorning for now, take care you and your Lillian and I
hope we hear you again soon.


Ciao My dear Roselyn Your Martino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Web Page Counters
free hit counter